James Calrow is a Solicitor in our Litigation and Civil Disputes departments.
James qualified in 2015 and has become a skilled litigator, always willing to put his clients first. His methodical approach, together with his strong work ethic, allows him to get the best outcome for his clients. Before joining Jolliffes, in 2022, James worked at a leading national firm.
James has experience in a wide range of litigation and dispute matters, including:
• business and commercial contract disputes;
• sale of goods and supply of services;
• construction and engineering;
• debt recovery;
• property and housing;
• landlord and tenant;
• intellectual property;
• defamation and privacy; and
• fraud and misrepresentation.
When not at work, James is a keen guitar player and enjoys spending time with his young family.