PARTNER / HEAD OF CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL
Mark Fergusson is a Partner and head of our Corporate and Commercial department.
Qualifying in 2002, Mark previously worked at a number of city firms in Liverpool, where he honed his commercial skills to become an expert Corporate and Commercial solicitor, before joining Jolliffes in 2018.
Mark deals with the full spectrum of company and commercial law matters and has experience in a wide range of areas, including:
• mergers, acquisitions and disposals of businesses;
• company incorporation;
• group reorganisations and demergers
• debt and equity investments;
• banking and finance agreements;
• shareholders’ agreements and articles of association;
• employee share schemes, such as EMI and CSOP;
• intellectual property;
• charity and not-for-profit law;
• general commercial agreements; and
• data protection law.
When not at work, Mark spends his time supporting Liverpool FC, taking part in pub quizzes, and has an unhealthy obsession for progressive rock music.