Sam Ishaq-Forsyth is a Solicitor in our Divorce & Family Law department.
Prior to joining Jolliffes in 2022, Sam worked at another firm in Chester, where she trained as a solicitor after completing her legal practice course at Chester Law College. Being a divorcee, a mother and a step-parent herself, Sam is able to bring empathy and personal experience to the many stresses and strains that a marriage breakdown can cause. She understands that adapting to a new family life is not straightforward, it takes courage and strength, and having compassionate family lawyers to guide you through the process can make all the difference.
Sam has experience dealing with a wide range of family law matters, including:
- representing parents, carers and other family members in child disputes
- child living arrangements;
- divorce and dissolution of marriage;
- financial disputes on separation; and
- change of name deeds and statutory declarations.
When not at work, Sam is usually renovating or building properties or spending time with her husband, children and pampered cat. She also enjoys walking and training her springer spaniels.