TRAINEE LICENSED CONVEYANCER
Susannah Rehbein is a Trainee Licensed Conveyancer in our Residential Conveyancing department.
Susannah studied LLB Law at the University of Chester, graduating with a 2:1, in 2016. She began her legal career in 2018 at a reputable Cheshire firm, working in the Residential Conveyancing team before joining Jolliffes in early 2021.
Susannah has experience in a wide range of Property law matters, including:
• sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold property;
• registered and unregistered land;
• transfers of equity;
• property transfers and declarations of trust;
• remortgages and other mortgage work; and
• voluntary first registrations and registrations of property (reconstitution of title) when the title deeds have been destroyed or lost.
Susannah’s favourite aspect of the job is building relationships with clients throughout their transactions.