CONSULTANT SOLICITOR / PROPERTY
Del Bailey is a Consultant Solicitor in our Commercial Property and Residential Conveyancing departments.
Del has almost 50 years’ experience in the legal sector. Prior to working with Jolliffes, Del ran his own legal practice in Cheadle Hulme, which he founded in 2003, specialising in property and employment law.
Del has experience in a wide range of Property law matters, including:
- sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold property;
- registered and unregistered land;
- transfers of equity;
- property transfers and declarations of trust;
- remortgage and other mortgage work;
- buy to let property;
- auction sales;
- lease extensions and enfranchisement; and
- equity release.