CONVEYANCER / RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY
Michelle is a Conveyancer in our Residential Conveyancing department.
Michelle has over 20 years’ knowledge and experience of dealing with all areas of residential property law, having trained at top law firms in Ireland and England. Her experience ensures that all legal matters, administration, finance and queries involved in any property transaction are dealt with quickly and smoothly.
Michelle has experience in a wide range of Property law matters, including:
• sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold property;
• registered and unregistered land;
• transfers of equity;
• property transfers and declarations of trust;
• remortgages and other mortgage work; and
• voluntary first registrations and registrations of property (reconstitution of title) when the title deeds have been destroyed or lost.
When not at work, Michelle enjoys spending time at the theatre, walking and travelling.