PARTNER / HEAD OF EMPLOYMENT
Sharon Auld is a Partner and head of our Employment department.
Before joining Jolliffes in 2020, Sharon was the head of Employment at a city firm is Liverpool and was also the head of Employment at a leading firm in Staffordshire. Sharon advises a broad range of businesses from listed companies to SMEs on all types of employment law matters. She also works closely with our Corporate and Commercial department and provides bespoke on-site training and seminars for businesses.
Sharon has experience in a wide range of Employment law matters, including:
• employment tribunal advice and representation;
• settlement agreements;
• redundancy and company reorganisations;
• contracts of employment and staff handbooks;
• service agreements;
• consultancy agreements;
• disciplinary and grievance procedures;
• capability procedures (both medical and performance-related);
• sickness absence management;
• discrimination and harassment;
• advice on restrictive covenants; and
• TUPE transfers.
When not at work, Sharon enjoys listening to her extensive vinyl record collection and hiking in Wales.