CONSULTANT SOLICITOR / PROPERTY
Sheila Whitton is a Consultant Solicitor with our Commercial Property team.
Sheila is a specialist in housing and regeneration, with over 20 years of experience in the sector, but has experience in a wide range of Property law matters, including:
- sale and purchase of commercial freehold and leasehold property;
- registered and unregistered land;
- grant of new leases;
- lease extensions and enfranchisement;
- working with housing action trusts; and
- working with registered providers and local authorities.